It’s time to select a recipient charity for our non-CSTS fundraisers (such as proceeds from our Browncoat Charity Booth) over 2011 and we’re opening things up for suggestions!
If you can any ideas for a worthy charity, please post below or on our Forum by 5 February.
Previous recipients of our charitable efforts include:
- Country Fire Association – $1,000.00
- Motor Neurone Disease Association of Victoria – $500.00
- Kids Need to Read Foundation – $280.00 (US$240.00)
- GUFF (Fan Fund) – $100.00
- Equality Now, who has been the primary beneficiary of our Can’t Stop the Serenity events.