To celebrate tomorrow’s preview screening of Joss Whedon’s Much Ado About Nothing, we’ve got five double passes to give away! The screening will be at 6:30pm on Thursday 13 June at Cinema Nova, Carlton. Enter our contest today and you can get the chance to see this fantastic film ahead of the 11 July release, thanks to Sharmill Films. Entries close at midnight tonight!
How to enter:
1) Go to SharmillFilms.com.au and tell us who established Sharmill Films and in what year.
2) Send your entry to email@example.com with the subject “Much Ado Contest – Melbourne”. You must include your answer, full name, address and contact number.
Terms and conditions are below.
Terms & Conditions:
– Entry is limited to 1 (one) entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
– You must be 15 years or older to be eligible for this contest.
– Entry must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Much Ado Contest – Melbourne”, and include your answer, full name, address and contact number.
– All entries must reach us no later than 11:59PM AEST on Wednesday 12 June 2013.
– Only entries with the correctly answered question will be entered into the draw.
– 5 (five) winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries. Each winner will receive 1 (one) double pass to the Much Ado About Nothing Advance Screening at 6:30pm on Thursday 13 June at Cinema Nova, Carlton.
– Winners will be contacted via email at 9am on Thursday 13 2013.
– The judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
– By accepting the Much Ado About Nothing Advance Screening tickets, all winners hereby agree to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion by New Melbourne Browncoats and Sharmill Films.