Thanks to Sharmill Films, we have some double passes to give away to next week’s SOLD OUT Much Ado About Nothing Advance Screenings in Melbourne and Sydney on Thursday 30 May!
How to enter:
To enter into the draw for either Melbourne or Sydney:
1) Watch the trailer below and correctly answer the question that corresponds to your chosen city.
2) Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Much Ado Contest – Melbourne” or “Much Ado Contest – Sydney”. You must include your answer, full name, address and contact number.
Terms and conditions are below.
Melbourne: Who says “The lady is disloyal”?
Sydney: What is Beatrice carrying when she falls down the stairs?
The screenings will take place on Thursday 30 May at Cinema Nova in Melbourne and at Dendy Newtown in Sydney. Both screenings commence at 6:30pm.
We have 2 double passes to the sold out screening in Melbourne, and 3 double passes to the screening in Sydney, so get your entry in now!
For more news and updates on Much Ado About Nothing, follow Sharmill Films on facebook and twitter
Terms & Conditions:
– Entry is limited to 1 entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. New Melbourne Browncoat Members who have entered (but not won) the exclusive Members draw will receive 1 complimentary entry into the Melbourne draw.
– You must be 15 years or older to be eligible for this contest.
– Entry must be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject “Much Ado Contest – Melbourne” or “Much Ado Contest – Sydney”, and include your answer, full name, address and contact number.
– All entries must reach us no later than 11:59PM AEST on Monday 27 May 2013.
– Only entries with the correctly answered question will be entered into the draws.
– 2 (two) winners will be selected from the Melbourne draw, and 3 (three) winners will be selected from the Sydney draw. Each winner will receive a double pass to the relevant screening.
– The judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
– Winners will be contacted via email on Tuesday 28 May 2013. Winners must respond to the email no later than 7pm on Wednesday 29 May 2013 to secure their tickets.
– In the case when a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited. A supplimentary draw will take place on Wednesday 29 May 2013 at 9pm.
– By accepting the Much Ado About Nothing Advance Screening tickets, all winners hereby agree to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion by New Melbourne Browncoats and Sharmill Films.