How to enter:
To enter into the draw for either Melbourne or Sydney:
1) Watch the trailer below and correctly answer the question that corresponds to your chosen city.
2) Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Much Ado Contest – Melbourne” or “Much Ado Contest – Sydney”. You must include your answer, full name, address and contact number.
Terms and conditions are below.
Melbourne: Who says “The lady is disloyal”?
Sydney: What is Beatrice carrying when she falls down the stairs?
We have 2 double passes to the sold out screening in Melbourne, and 3 double passes to the screening in Sydney, so get your entry in now!
Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is limited to 1 entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. New Melbourne Browncoat Members who have entered (but not won) the exclusive Members draw will receive 1 complimentary entry into the Melbourne draw.
- You must be 15 years or older to be eligible for this contest.
- Entry must be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject “Much Ado Contest – Melbourne” or “Much Ado Contest – Sydney”, and include your answer, full name, address and contact number.
- All entries must reach us no later than 11:59PM AEST on Monday 27 May 2013.
- Only entries with the correctly answered question will be entered into the draws.
- 2 (two) winners will be selected from the Melbourne draw, and 3 (three) winners will be selected from the Sydney draw. Each winner will receive a double pass to the relevant screening.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted via email on Tuesday 28 May 2013. Winners must respond to the email no later than 7pm on Wednesday 29 May 2013 to secure their tickets.
- In the case when a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited. A supplimentary draw will take place on Wednesday 29 May 2013 at 9pm.
- By accepting the Much Ado About Nothing Advance Screening tickets, all winners hereby agree to the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion by New Melbourne Browncoats and Sharmill Films.