There’s not long to go until you can meet Adam Baldwin this weekend in Melbourne! To get you in the mood, we’ve got a trivia quiz for you. Get all the answers right, and you’ll be in the running for a very cool prize!
The questions are:
1) How many Jayne hats were made for the filming of Firefly?
2) In Chuck, which item in Casey’s apartment was added by Adam from his personal collection?
3) Name the character and episode in The X-Files where Adam said the line “I’m second in command. I’m supposed to know the ship, Sir. In case something should happen to you.”, and which character he was speaking to.
4) In Angel, what was the name of Adam’s character, and what was he the guardian of?
5) In The Inside what drink does Special Agent Danny Love order at Dugan’s in Episode 5?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11pm on Friday 12 April 2013, including your full name and postal address. We’ll select one random winner (who has all of the correct answers) and your prize will be mailed to you on Monday 15 April. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
What’s the prize? Here’s a sneak peek…
Good luck and see you at Supanova! Adam will be hosting a Q&A panel on Saturday at 4:15pm and we recommend lining up well in advance, as space will be limited. A lucky few panel attendees will have the opportunity to ask Adam a question, so start thinking about what you’d like to ask.